Saturday, September 12, 2009

10 book reading challenge

I just accepted 10 book reading challenge offered by Vickie and it looks like I will be busy reading:

1. Cascadia by Douglas Todd
2. Moo by Jane Smiley
3. The all-true travels and adventures of Lidie Newton by Jane Smiley
4. The Monk by Matthew Lewis (with intro by Stephen King)
5. Yesterday has much to tell by H. Spenser Lewis
6. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
7. West - Viking by Farley Mowat
8. Lost Christianities, the battles for scripture and faiths we never knew by Bart D. Ehrman
9. Mad trapper by Rudy Wiebe
10. The path to power by Margaret Thatcher

I'm not sure that I will read them in that order but I want to read them all.

1 comment:

  1. I've joined along with the book challenge too, yours is a great list. I have only read Twilight and it was a great book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.