Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Advent Exchange

I could not resist any longer and I opened all remaining gifts from the advent exchange with Elena from CCS. She really spoiled me rotten as you can see on the picture below. Thank you so much Elena, you are a great exchange partner! Now I have a question. Do you see the heart shaped box? Inside there are 2 smaller boxes. They are made from cardboard and asking for finishing. I never done that before, do you have any advice for me how to finish them?

7 comments:

  1. Have you ever done decoupage? I have friends who really enjoy it and it would seem tailor-made for these sorts of objects. I've never done it myself, but my friends tell me it's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute gifts, Evalina. I felt like you last night about opening the rest of my gifts, but I didn't. LOL Two more to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can paint the boxes, or get rub -on's and put them on them. OOh it is what ever you want, be creative.
    I have to say I an a little jealous. I can't wait till next year so I can join.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could paint them, or cover them with material and put cross stitch design on the top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello , I think your blog is lovely and you had wonderful gifts . I love Fredrick that you are stitching , it is coming along so fast . Have a very happy christmas and a fabulous new year . I am sorry my cards didnt make it to you on time

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.