Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hello Summer!!!

It is official, summer is here. After living on the north for ten years where summer lasted just for a blink of an eye it feels like the season here has started a long time ago! I love island living! There is so much to do, sometimes it's hard to choose... I thought I will miss the midnight sun but I DO NOT! I'm having fun watching hummingbirds, working in the garden, visiting the long beach, markets, music festivals and so much more. I wish for more hours in a day.

On the stitching front - I'm working mainly on the Guardian Angel, right now on the third page. Here is a pic before and after:
 as of June 17

and today
So long my friends,
Evalina

16 comments:

  1. Your Guardian Angel is looking wonderful Evalina. Great progress. You have lived in some interesting places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of beautiful progress! She's looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to read that you like your new home area.

    Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress on Guardian Angel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing great!
    I checked out the Long Beach link. What a fabulous beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress Evalina.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow your making fantastic progress,.... Looks wonderful :)
    Have a happy smiley weekend :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ain't Island life wonderful? I swear, I'll never live anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased you are enjoying your new home. Is the light good for stitching too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got in lots on your piece, it looks great! I am glad summer has finally arrived here too; it is my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belle avancé de la broderie bonne nuit Martie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello sweetie. Please email me, I am worried!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.