Well, the Six Most Important Things List is:
- A daily sheet of six 'action' items that you will do the very next day. You're supposed to write them down before you go to bed so you will have a clear plan of what you will do the next day.
- They should be in priority order (did you ever notice that you put the hardest task off until the last one?). The six most important things list is designed to put your most important item at the top of the list, and knock it out first... then everything else is that much easier.
- The 6 items should be items that you can do in one day (long projects need not apply), and 'retire at 55' or 'write a novel' or 'work on HAED' sounds great... but if you can't figure how to do this in one day don't write it down.
- They should be the items that really matter, so we know you have to take out trash... but you should probably not put that on there (even though you should probably take out the trash too...)
Here is my list (for tonight and tomorrow):
Update blog with pictures from last weekend. I hermitted all weekend and had a stitching marathon on Saturday (like 10 hours of pure stitching!!!) and some on Sunday.done! Read one chapter of 'Silence'.
- Finish second ornie for a challenge from Friendly Stitchers yahoo group.
- Work for an hour on Halloween House. If I keep my current pace, I could be done by end of the month!
- Finish L. bookkeeping and taxes.
Send a 'thank you' note to a friend.
So long my friends,