Thursday, May 7, 2015

Long time no see...



My poor Guardian Angel has turned into an UFO (unfinished object) and today I decided to bring him back to life.













I started this project in January 2011 as a part of the Crazy January Challenge. By the end of May I had done just the first page or a little more ( I think...)












 


I did a few more stitches and in March 2012 it went on a back burner. It stayed there until today... I couldn't find my marked page... disaster...  Well, I really like this project and I really wanted to stitch it so I grabbed my water erasable marker, drew some lines, counted stitches and started from row 140 going up hoping that I didn't make a mistake and all colors will align perfectly. So far, so good!






So long my friends,
Evalina

20 comments:

  1. He's beautiful and you've done so much already! Too gorgeous to sit in the WIP pile, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful progress Evalina. Congrats on doing it without a chart. Maybe you could write the company and they would send you the missing page.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a very impressive piece, Evalina - with an awful lot of work already put in and more to go it seems :) What will be its final destination once you have finished? Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have stitched so much !! It's looking great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful pattern and yours is stitching up beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful chart. Glad you're working on it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a lovely piece, and you've made a lot of progress. Good for you for figuring it out and persevering! It really is too beautiful to sit untouched:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree with Justine, he's too beautiful for the WIP pile!!
    Great progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning piece Evalina. I hope your work continues flawlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress:) Well done for picking up an UFO again:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to see him getting stitched on. It's going to be such a gorgeous piece.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Incredible piece. I can really see how gridding helped you out of this quandary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking great! Congrats on saving it from the dreaded ufo pile

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous chart! You have made beautiful progress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great to see this again and glad you could find your place!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo what a lovely HaED! I would be paranoid about losing pages after this. Glad your colors are lining up~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quite lovely! I really like the name, Guardian Angel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.