Monday, December 26, 2016

Merry Christmas!

How was your first day of Christmas? Mine has started awesome! We were driving to our friends for Christmas dinner and there it was... a Santa fishing on our beautiful Cameron Lake.


After dinner we were driving through Ladysmith and enjoyed festival of lights. In reality it was spectacular!



I'm not doing so good with my Guardian Angel and I do not think I can finish that page by the end of the year...

I guess this time Christmas got in the way of accomplishing my goal.

So long my friends,
Evalina

13 comments:

  1. Must admit, Santa fishing anywhere is a first for me. Great picture! The lights are beautiful. You're still stitching and that's what counts. This is a hobby, not a chore and I look at goals as guidelines, not orders. Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, joyous 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun photo of Santa. And glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Evalina. Guardian Angel looks great.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing Santa! :D I am glad you are having a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. Love the pictures....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gracie, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful part of the world. I missed the NW while visiting family in the South. But 73 on Christmas Day! Not really to my liking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is nothing more magical like having a white Christmas.

      Delete
  7. Wow that lake is beautiful! It's a first for me too seeing a Santa fishing, good on him for having some down time. The Christmas lights are stunning too. I love Guardian Angel, and I will be working on him alot in 2017 so we can cheer each other on. Happy New Year to you too!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I love Santa fishing! Great pictures your WIP is still lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.