Sunday, October 8, 2017

Zodiac SAL

Jo of Serendipitous Stitching has done non-imaginable thing: she brought me back to blogland! She is hosting Zodiac SAL and I would love to be part of it. I'll be stitching this:
It is a large piece of 347,900 stitches. If I would like to finish it in a year I must be making close to a thousand stitches a day every day. Nope, isn't gonna happen... but I'm hoping to finish in this lifetime. I think I have enough floss to start but I must make a trip to LNS to buy some fabric.

I know it will look fantastic when done and I know that I will enjoy stitching it.

so long my friends,
Evalina

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I could never stitch that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was same way a few years ago and then I've got hooked! I'm sure you would manage with no problem, just get brave and try. After all you making same little crosses.

      Delete
  2. What a great stitch , it will be beautiful and something to pass down to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see a post from you Evalina. Hope your doing well. What an awesome chart. (I would never tackle. Way to big on 14ct fabric.) Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed you! Guess what I'm stitching right now... Santa's 12 Days of Christmas! I'm on Santa #12 and I can see the end!

      Delete
  4. Wow that's a beautiful chart Evalina. Looking forward to following your progress. Nice to see a post from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY SMOKES! Looks complicated. And - better yet - WELCOME BACK!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am such an enabler!! I am so pleased to see you back and linking up for the Zodiac SAL with this stunning design. Looking forward to following your progress over the next year. Or ten...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tres Beau bonne journée
    Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.