Thursday, July 16, 2009

First day of my birthday

It is a great day so far. Early in the morning I opened all presents. Thank you so much my ILCS birthday club members!

Way before my birthday I received from Deborah "O Canada" chart:

and a gift certificate that I use to buy a biscornu chart:


My boss gave me flowers, card and a 100 bucks (cash!) and let me off work early.

And I taped my morning opening presents fun. Here is the link http://zamana.ca/video/
It will take you to an empty page with one link on it that you have to click on. It is a large file and takes a long time to load. Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!
    What a great Canada pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a fabulous birthday! I can't wait to see the photos of all your wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the video! It was so much fun to be a part of the presents! I love your accent. Thanks for sharing your special day with me! I thought you were going to be late for work, it lastest 30 minutes! LOL Have a great 12 days of birthday!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evalina,
    Happy Birthday to you and many more. Your presents are gorgeous; what a novel idea to tape the opening of them! I'm sorry to make it so difficult to get in the envelope; just trying to get it there in one piece! Have a wonderful time enjoying your stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.