Sunday, March 6, 2011

It was a good weekend!

After a very long week with long hours at work I enjoyed my weekend more than ever. Of course I was stitching! Here is my Guardian Angel:



I can almost see the end of a first page (1 of 18). It doesn't look like much but there are 5,000 stitches already!

On Sunday I pulled out Provence and work on it for a while. What a big difference going from 22ct over one to 28 ct over 2! It took me a while to get used to these big stitches. On the other hand those roosters are done on 28ct over one and it didn't look so small after all..


Kathy is celebrating Rory's birthday and is having couple giveaways. Here is Topaz, wagging her tail and saying "Happy Birthday Rory!!!" Topaz is a Hungarian Kuvasz and she is a Valentine girl. This Valentine was her 8th birthday. She was born in Alaska and she loves the north (and hates swimming!).







So long friends,

13 comments:

  1. Замечательные вышивки,очень хорошее продвижение вперед.
    Собаки красивые.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stitching and I totally agree, after working over 1, going over 2 seems so big regardless of what the count is. Love that bottom pic of Topaz, what a beautiful shot.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! Guardian Angel is going to be beautiful and Provence is so colorful! I love your pictures of Topaz as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is great! So is your stitching:)
    Heidi-ILCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great dog! I wouldn't like swimming either if I lived in the Yukon, lol. Your stitching is coming along - congratulations on finishing the first page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your WIPs look good Evalina. What anice dog you have. Don't blame him for not wanting to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Evalina, your stitching looks great! And I love the pics of your Valentine sweetie - gorgeous dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great HAED progress!! You will be so happy when you get number 1 done! Your dog is smart for not liking to swim in the cold waters!! The detail on the over one roosters looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both wips you are working on. beautiful stitching. but even better are the photos of Topaz. Oh my but she is pretty. I really like the one of her on the dock.

    Rory says thank you. And I'm sure if I showed him the pictures of Tpaz he would be telling me to take him to the Yukon. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. What amazing progress on Guardian Angel & the roosters. You are very talented & creative. Keep up the wonderful work! I'll keep stitching & admiring all the beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your needles must be smoking Evalina! It's all looking so great.
    Darn does it look cold up there rifht now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're making great progress Evalina - finishing page 1 will be a good mile stone.

    Topaz looks like a terrific dog - and smart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work. so sweet of Topaz to wish Rory a happy birhtday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.