Friday, June 23, 2017

Still here...

Oh man, it has been a long time since my last post. You see, I decided to get a 10 to 5 job and that stole eight hours of my day. Thank goodness my contract is over, now I have a lot (and I mean it!) to catch up. The house is a mess, the garden is a mess, I'm behind with my stitching and there is a ton of work in my office. It's overwhelming but one step at the time... hopefully by the and of the  month I will breath easier and sleep better.

The weather is awesome, I managed to go for a few hikes with Frosty:


Maybe tonight I will find a little time to curl up with the book. I have 'The Coldest Girl in Coldtown' by Holly Black on my list.

So long my friends,
Evalina

7 comments:

  1. So glad to know that your okay Evalina. Looking forward to seeing your updates.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. Don't invite me to help with the cleaning, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your post. I have often thought that when I was working full time, I could never have kept up with a blog. What a great walk. Enjoy your time now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back Evalina. I know the feeling of being so far behind. It must happen to all of us occasionally. I've been trying to cut back, cut down, organize, clean up etc., etc. forever it seems. I so envy the people who are organized and all. Takes so much stress away when you live a "simple life". Glad you're well girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see you back , we could all do with more time in a day .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Evalina, Nice to hear from you and I look forward to seeing what you are up to now. I keep plugging away here in the Yukon. So far summer has been up and down - one nice day, one cold one. Lends itself to reading and sewing though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delight to see you posting again Evalina. And I wish you ease as you find your rhythm again. I'm sure those hikes with Frosty help. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.