Monday, May 2, 2011

Election!

Well it is election day in Canada. We have three guys (four on the picture but the first to the right (Gilles Duceppe) knows that he doesn't have a chance) that want to be a Prime Minister of Canada.


A few more hours and the mystery will be solved... I voted for Stephen Harper and I hope that we have a majority conservative government.

Just by looking on these three when they were younger


Stephen, Jack and Michael... I can tell that Stephen from the young age was a hard working, honest kid. The other two didn't change much either... Jack - born politician (when I look in his eyes I can tell he will promise everything and deliver nothing) and Micheal - a space cadet living in a La La land.

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to find out who won your election but I'm not seeing anything. According to the Canadian papers, it was very exciting and that's all I was able to find out.

    A little jaded with US politics right now (not a big fan of current president). In fact, I watch "Election Night Special" from Monty Python instead of the actual election coverage here because I find that I get the same information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.