Thursday, May 12, 2011

Round Robin winner!

A while ago I've posted abut a different kind of Round Robin and guess what did I find in my mailbox yesterday? A chart from Rita with a lovely floss - Wildfire from Carrie's Creation. Now it is my turn to do the draw...
and the lucky winner is ...


CRAFTY PATTY!!!

Congratulations Patty!!! I will send the chart with the floss to you as soon as I'm done stitching it.  Please email to me your mailing address.

And, just as a reminder, here are the rules:
  1. You must have a blog
  2. You must drop whatever you are stitching at the moment in order to stitch this design in a timely manner.
  3. You will put an offer on your blog for someone to accept the pattern and a skein of floss.

So long friends,

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting Round Robin.

    And you've earned yourself some enabling points - after years of resisting HAED, seeing your latest purchases made me give in and I ordered 3! I blame you totally. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on your win, and grats to Patty. A wonderful win for a wonderful person!! Can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this kind of Round Robin before..... Interesting concept! I should give it a try, eh??

    socialsue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.