Monday, November 24, 2014

Drumroll please (I'm dancing)!

A second finish this month! This time I went even further and I framed my little piece. I did it all by my self and this is my first ever attempt to framing. I think I should decorate the frame a bit...

I did not worked on Jingle but I took the piece off the scroll frame and put on the q-snaps, now I can see the whole thing and work on finishing. It just needs some snowflakes, some bells, etc.

And of course I was forking on another design from Nancy 'Forget me Not', here is the progress:

Nancy from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe is having a huge giveaways in December. Pop in to her site to enter the draws. Since draws are not starting until December you can catch up and enter for every day. If you are new to her blog just mention that I've sent you there. Have fun!

So Long my friends,
Evalina

23 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching and the framing looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pieces are all so lovely. Nice progress on Forget-Me-Not too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finish and a very nice framing job. I agree with you about decorating the frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the finish and the framing! I'm cheap and typically tend to frame myself whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty little piece. That framing is tricky, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been a busy lady ~ great job of framing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of the designs. The Thanksgiving one has one of my favorite hymns, "Come Ye thankful people come....

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a fantastic job at framing that piece Evalina. It turned out great. Nice progress on the other pieces.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Evalina I really like the framing job! I would not change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely - I'm very impressed with your handiwork! And your productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on a beautiful finish and nice progress on all the other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the finish !!:) You framed it perfectly ! I always frame my pieces on my own....I fear the white fabric might get dirty at the framers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I just love this finish!! Wonderfully stitched AND framed, Evalina :) I have this chart in my stash--need to remember it for next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! Stitching and framing looks fantastic ;)
    That is such a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Åšwietny ten indyk na pierwszym obrazku!!!
    Pozdrawiam
    Beata

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats on all of that beautiful work! And great job on the framing :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What beautiful stitching! Your Thanksgiving piece is especially pretty!
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great framing for your picture! I think you should decorate it too but that sounds like a lot of fun and I may be biased towards that. ;) You're so close on Jingle, go go goo! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great framing of this lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous stitching and lovely finishing too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.