Tuesday, November 11, 2014

November eleventh

It is a gorgeous day in Port Alberni, sky is blue, sun is shining and I was able to catch morning fog over the Alberni fiord
Yep, that's the view from my window! I liked the north but now I feel like I'm in heaven... Stay tuned for more photos.

Do you know that today Poland celebrates Independence Day? Wikipedia has great info on that day so  I do not have to write the story, here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Independence_Day.

And, as promised, here is the progress on my Jingle:
Since today is a Remembrance Day I thought I will work on Forget me Not by Nancy Turner. (Do not forget to check her blog and enter for the draw!) Here it is where I am today:
and of course, comeback tomorrow to see my progress.

So long my friends,
Evalina

9 comments:

  1. Nice progress and lovely new start Evalina.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your view. The saying on Jingle is cute - looking forward to seeing your progress on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely WIPS! What a view from your window. I truly believe that the NW part of the world is very special!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress , love your new view just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jingle looks great! Ugh, all I have stitched on mine is the "ye." Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très belle vue et belle avancé de broderie bonne journée Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.