Friday, January 10, 2014

Turtle Trot - January

I'm so glad that Claudette is hosting that program again. Maybe this year I will have a little more finishes (smile). So here are my ten projects I will work on

 Guardian Angel
 Computer Catastrophes
 Seagulls and Sails
 Halloween House
 Love ornament
 Songs of the Season
 A Good Marriage
 Halloween Rules
 Jane A.
Shore Patrol

Wow, it looks like I have a lot going on... Thank goodness that some of these projects are very close to the finish.

So long my friends,
Evalina

16 comments:

  1. You have lovely projects on the list !! Looking forward to stitch along:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked some beautiful projects to work on this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects, you have a lot of patience! Looking forward to seeing the progression this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful choices Evalina. I look forward to seeing their progress.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'mon Halloween House. You can make it; we've been cheering a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO, you're doing WIPocalypse AND Turtle Trot? Too much for me. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great selection of projects! It will be interesting to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to seeing your progress with the Turtle Trot.
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. GO GO GO! They all look great and will be gorgeous all stitched up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stitching! I love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful WIP's you have to work on! You will be very busy stitching all of these lovely designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh, wonderful, all these WIPs. It will be great to see how they grow during the year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitty is a sweetheart! Good luck with your SALs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.