Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chasing the wind

It is a cold and windy day in Marsh Lake. Regardless the weather I had to take my puppy for a walk. Here is our first video taken on our back yard. With a little more practice I will get better, I promise.


Now puppy will take a nap and I will try to warm up with a cup of tea and maybe some stitching. Today I'm working on a piece for charity, a square for a quilt for a little boy who likes wild animals. I'm using Prairie Schooler ornament pattern but instead on linen I'm stitching it on 14 ct Aida. It's almost done, I just have to fill in lion's face and the lamb.


So long my friends,
Evalina

10 comments:

  1. What a great video and beautiful puppy Evalina. I can't believe your almost done with another Prairie Schooler Monthly. That was the first one I started in the series last year and haven't touched it since. Are you reading to start stitching on Good Morning yet?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet dog! I love how she keeps snapping at the leaves, and the lake is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puppy! Nothing more heart warming and entertaining at the end of a day than puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a puppy with her stick. And how loud the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video! That puppy is so cute, love the bright white color, so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your puppy is beautiful and I was getting cold just listening to that wind. Your Lion and Lamb are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable puppy! I also like the beautiful quilt that you're working on for such a worthwhile cause.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frosty Girl is so very pretty! What a wind!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Windy over here in Carcross too. Sunday was a beautiful day though. Your pup is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.