Friday, May 17, 2013

IHSW nad May two-four

It's a long weekend and I have so many plans. It's also a third weekend of the month, famously knows as IHSW (International Hermit and Stitch Weekend), time when a whole bunch of stitchers go to their corners and do their stitching marathons. Today I was working very little on M. Quertier 1799 and I started Miss Mary Mack


and I'm planning to work on these two pieces this weekend. Will see how much I can have done...

Are you wonder what May two-four stand for? I wrote about last year, here is the link.

So long my friends,
Evalina

7 comments:

  1. Great progress on both pieces Evalina. I really like Miss Mary Mack.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects are great. I can't wait to see how Mary Mack turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making good headway with your cross stitching. What does it mean...it's a 3rd wkend? A third of ....something?
    still blogging after a-z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute Mary Mack ❤❤❤
    Sweet stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's coming along beautifully Evalina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Mack looks awesome! This is such a neat design. I love the fabric you've chosen for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.