Sunday, December 4, 2011

Stitchy Sunday

Thank you so much for all kind words about my shoulder. I'm better today and I even slept a little last night. I think it is a pinched nerve because it is taking forever to heal. I hope that one day I will be able to do my hair again. It's pain to do it with one hand only.

Yesterday I was looking for something to stitch... I wanted a new start. And it was the Heart's Secret from Victoria Sampler. Here is my progress:


Heart's Secret originally was a part of my 2012 crazy January challenge, I just couldn't wait that long. Now I must replace it with something else.

Last month I was working on Computer Catastrophes. Not much progress there but every stitch counts!


Now back to my assignment... gosh, after I'm done with these courses I will never look at any textbook again!

So long my friends
Evalina

8 comments:

  1. Привет.Вышивка замечательная.Желаю скорейшего выздоровления и удачи в учебе.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your new piece. Computer Catastrophies is looking good. Every stitch definitely counts!

    Hope you are feeling better soon. I over did it with the decorating and Christmas shopping today and my right shoulder and blade are hurting. I'll take some muscle relaxers at bedtime and hope for the best in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new start is a perfect choice - no wonder you didn't want to wait until after the new year. Take care of your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ textbook comment, Evalina. That's what I said after I completed my first two degrees, and look what I'm still doing. *sigh*

    I am your sister in shoulder pain as I've been having the same problem for about a month now. Ice packs and chiro visits for me. It's getting better now, and just aches instead of pain going down my arm. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear your shoulder is feeling better, Evalina. Can you go get a massage to help your pinched nerve?

    WIPs look great.... I love the birdie one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy to hear that your shoulder is getting better now..
    beautiful wip's,,the birdie is so sweet..
    love and hugs cucki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new start looks great.Sounds like you deserved to start something you wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was wondering how computer castrophes was coming along....you sure are busy with stitching, school, blogging, etc....chris b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.