Friday, December 23, 2011

Eureka!

I was looking for new boots today and, believe it or not, I found them in Walmart! The best part? They are MADE IN CANADA!!! After I read the label I think half of Walmart customers could hear my scream of joy.

On the north we do not have many shopping choices. We do not have any department stores, malls - really not many places to shop. It is impossible to find nice shoes, all of them are made in China... You have no idea how thrilled I was to find something actually made in Canada.

Tomorrow already is Christmas Eve and after that 12 days of Christmas starts! You know what that's mean? A party in blogland! I will have a little giveaway every day during the party. Make sure to check my posts daily and if you want to play along you are invited.

So long my friends,
Evalina

2 comments:

  1. Желаю счастливого Рождества!
    Помощи Божьей во всех делах и начинаниях!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and I love it also when I can find the made in Canada stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.