Tuesday, April 28, 2015

X for Xena (A to Z Challenge)

"In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess forged in the heat of battle. The power. The passion. The danger. Her courage will change the world."
I love Xena! A smart, tough, and fearless fighter who travels the dangerous roads of Ancient Greece defending the innocent from the forces of darkness and seeking redemption for her cruel misdeeds of the past.

So long my friends,
Evalina


6 comments:

  1. Oh, nostalgia :D I didn't watch all of the show, but I did watch the first couple of seasons. Interestingly, my grandmother loved it so we watched it together :D

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - 26 Ways to Die in Medieval Hungary

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty awesome lady!

    Annalisa, writing A-Z vignettes, at Wake Up, Eat, Write, Sleep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat Xena for powerful female figure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, another great choice. I think she would get on well with Boudica from the beginning of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Xena! One of my favorite shows ever.

    --
    Tim Brannan, The Other Side Blog
    2015 A to Z of Vampires
    http://theotherside.timsbrannan.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.