Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Heart's Secret from Victoria Sampler could be yours!

Many of you complemented my Heart's Secret and fell in love with it just like I did some time ago. I decided to part with the chart and offer it for trade. The chart will come with left over floss and, let me tell you, Victoria Sampler was very generous with their accessory pack - there is almost enough threads left to stitch one more piece! I stitched mine on 32ct instead on recommended 28ct. Maybe that's why there is so much left. The only colour that you will need for sure is the green for the leaves, seaweed from Weeks.

So, send me your offer and it could be yours!

So long my friends,
Evalina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.