Friday, February 1, 2013

Grow Your Blog - and the winner is...

What a party is was! I've spent endless hours in the Blogland visiting awesome blogs, meeting wonderful blogger. Thank you Vicki for making this great even possible. My blog grew from 462 followers to 569 - that's amazing! Thank you all for visiting, leaving comments and playing along. Now, the moment we all are waiting for... the winners!
 The first surprise package goes to Quinn
 second to Debbie
 third to Cathy Habermann
  fourth to Becka
and the fifth to mybearsnme

For some reason I can't contact Cathy since she did not provide a link to her blog or email address. Sorry Cathy I must disqualify you... So now I have to pic another winner. Who that will be? Let's see is almost nine o'clock in the morning so how about #9? OMG!!! That is another Cathy! Coincident? Whatever! The surprise package goes to Cathy Olliffe-Webster. Wow, I'm so happy she was my # 9 commenter because she has the funniest blog ever and she writes beautifully. A long time ago when the 'blue mood' hit me I was watching 'The God must be Crazy' now I just go to Cathy's blog. 

Now I'm done! The winners are chosen and I can design my surprise packages and notify the lucky ones.   
Congratulations to all of you!!!

Well, while I'm writing this post I've got another follower and since I'm in the giving mood she will get a little token of appreciation. Congratulation Erin! I love your blog name 'less bitching more stitching', it's so true!

So long my friends,
Evalina

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of them..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, thank you! I am so excited! I will email my address right away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello-
    I am so happy to be chosen as a winner for something special from you.
    I can't wait to have it arrive.
    I don't always have time to comment, but I am following along and getting to know you better.
    I'm sure we'll be visiting again soon.
    I will email you my address.
    Thank you very much
    Hugs- Becka @ Girasole Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray to so many ladies. Have a great night Evalina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats winners and so very nice to meet you along the Journey.....Evalina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all winners. Something nice to look forward to! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners. What a successful blogparty you had Evalina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome growth! Congrats to all the winners. I have to agree with you regarding Cathy Oliffe-Webster. She is a hoot and a riot all rolled up in one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the name "Debbie" but then I realized it wasn't me, but another Debbie. Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure how I missed all this! :( but I'm pleased to ser your having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.