Tuesday, June 7, 2016

New adventure

Back in January during my 30-day minimalism challenge I was planning to discover one hiking trail a month. I completely forgot about it but Universe did not. Just recently I met a new friend who loves taking her dog on long walks through the nature. I was going with Frosty Girl to the doggie park until Frosty got sick. Nobody knows what happen, even vet doesn't know what caused the sickness. Frosty had fever and very sore behind. After vet shaved her she looked like a baboon (sorry, no pictures). Now (well, after $400 vet bill) she is perfectly fine and (just in case) I'm not going to the doggie park again. Instead we are going hiking and discovering new trails. Krystyna, my new friend  (she is Polish too!) knows most of them but for me they are new. The last three days we spent hiking Rogers Creek Nature Trail. Here is a little video of our doggies playing in the creek yesterday. It was a very hot day, over 30 degrees Celsius (or 90°F ), but surely they had fun.


Today we went to same spot and our doggies met some friends:


On the way back Frosty disappeard from my eye sight and I panicked. All of the sudden I had gloomy pictures in my head, something like a cougar attack or an accident. I almost had a heart attack and she just was waiting for us by the car.

So long my friends,
Evalina

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I'm very glad I've met Krystyna, without her I do not think I would be brave enough to go hiking.

      Delete
  2. Looks like a lovely place. It always amazes me how easy it is to talk to people when they are with a pet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right dear Bea. Looks like pet owners are friends even before they know each other.

      Delete
  3. How fun! I love hiking and need to go soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will not regret it! Its good for the body and the brain.

      Delete
  4. Great that you found a new friend with such similar interest!
    Barbara from Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what fun! Looks like a great time.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear Frosty is better, and how fun you're both getting to discover new places. Loved your little video clips. Our animal friends are such blessings aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.