Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is your birthday in July? Let's celebrate it together!


My birthday is in July and I would love to celebrate it with other people from around the world that are born in July also. Let's make this month a very special one and send a gift to each other.

Here are the rules:
  1. You must be born in July
  2. You must be a swap-bot member
  3. You will send a birthday card and the gift according to your partner's profile. If your partner has a Wish List, send something from that list. It can be homemade or store bought but it has to be something that you would like to receive. Contact your partner if you are not sure
  4. The sign-up for this swap will end May 31, and packages must be sent by mid-June (so we can receive them on or before our birthdays)
  5. Please make sure that your profile is fill out nicely with all your likes and dislikes. Make sure to let us know of any allergies you may have
  6. All participants are welcome, regardless of ratings. After all it is our birthday and if we need a "second chance", this is the month to have it. I will check all profiles and if I see something "nasty" you will have to explain
  7. I hope I will not have to, but I will angel if necessary. We do not want sad birthdays.

Happy swapping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for creating this swap, as I have not looked forward to my birthday for some years now. Growing up having a summer birthday was not any fun because school was out and many of my friends went on vacations, hence no one to invite. My siblings had parties with loads of gifts and for a long time that stuck with me. Now it is the increasing number of years I dread. ;) So now I am like a kid again anticipating the day!
    Dannielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.