Monday, May 3, 2010

It is a white Monday in the Yukon!

It is Monday morning, I'm getting ready to go to work, looking outside and can't believe my eyes... yep, that white stuff is falling from the sky again...and just a week ago I thought that winter is gone for good and have changed my winter tires... Got to love the north...

My weekend was very, very slow. I didn't accomplish even half what I was planning to do! But I was stitching and even though I didn't finish my chickens I'm very happy with the progress. Here is the pic:


Oh, I wish I could stay home and do not have to go to work... the weather is so perfect for stitching and snuggling near fireplace not for driving...

12 comments:

  1. SNOW!! Oh My Goodness...I thought winter was over everywhere. I'd call in sick and stay home and stitch, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah i hate winter time, here its raining the whole time too, I need sunshine, then its much more fun to stitch,

    I love your chickens really cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chickens are cute as far as chickens go. Snow in May, Yikes glad I don't live up there, but then it doesn't get that hot either (or does it).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad I get a break from the snow!

    Your towel is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute chickens. And at this moment I would almost trade you with the weather. it is humid and hazy and in the 80. Way too early for this kind of heat.

    I hope your snow melts quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are getting rain not the white stuff. Your chicken is cute.

    Marl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow - ouch! Love the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the Chickens. What is the patterns name? Hugs Nancy Cricket Tucket

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice chickens!

    We have snow here too... been coming down steady since last night. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your chickens! The color is great - just like spring/summer :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopefully no more since then! Your chickens look nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.