Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The long weekend...

was awesome and too bad it's over. I went on an adventure with Alexander Dumas - I was sailing Mediterranean Sea with Edmond Dantes , I was thrown to jail and have escaped, found the treasure and and was on the hunt for revenge, but most of all  I've done some serious stitching! I have a couple of new starts:
-  'A Good Marriage' by Lizzie Kate


- and since I was on a very cheerful mood, I decided to stitch 'Festive Cheerkat'


when he is done he will look like this:


And, of course, I was working a little on the 'Halloween House'


Mel of Epic Stitching has a game on her blog and she wants to know:

1. Rain or Snow?
Rain. I love the sound of the rain, I love my umbrella and I absolutely love my 'free' car wash. Don't get me wrong, I like snow too - when I'm in warm indoors stitching or cuddling with a book.
2. Are you in any SAL's?
Yep, 'Halloween House', 'Computer Catastrophes' and 'Shore Patrol'
3. How many WIP do you have on the go?
I do not know exactly... I think over 30...
4. Do you do any other crafts other than stitching? (ie: beading, scrapbooking, knitting, etc)
I knit sometimes
5. Do you watch sports? Have a favourite sport?
Heavy weight boxing, winter Olympics
6. Are you active? Have a workout program, bike, run etc.?
Not really, I hike sometimes and stitch a lot.
7. Favourite genre of music? (ie: rock, country, blues, etc)
I love jazz, blues, rock and classic , Mozart is my favourite.
8. What type of cell phone do you have?
Nokia
9. Smallest project you've ever done?
O, it would be one of ornaments
10. Largest project you've ever done?
Frederick the Literate I think...
11. How long have you been blogging?
Four years.

Rules for this game are simple, you answer the 11 questions asked and then you tag eleven more bloggers and ask them 11 questions of your choice.


Here are my 11 questions:
  1. What projects do you like to stitch - big or small?
  2. What is your favorite fabric?
  3. How many cross stitching books do you have?
  4. What is your favorite cross stitching magazine?
  5. What time of the day do you do most of the stitching?
  6. Does your  significant other supports your stitching hobby?
  7. Do you collect stash or just buying supplies for the current project?
  8. What is your favorite drink after five?
  9. Do you listen to music, audio books or TV while stitching or just to the sounds of nature?
  10. Do you have any live plants in your home?
  11. What do you like to read? (Adventure, romance, mystery, non-fiction etc.) Books or magazines?
And 11 bloggers:
  1. Mouse
  2. Debbie
  3. Anne
  4. Stitch Bitch
  5. Kelly
  6. Jo who can't think of a clever nickname
  7. Demeter83
  8. Linda
  9. Lyn
  10. Nancy
  11. Joysze
So long my friends,
Evalina


12 comments:

  1. Festive Cheerkat is adorable! You're making great progress on Halloween House!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love L*K and this one is on my wishlist so watching you stitch it up is a blast!

    Love the Festive Cheerkat ;)

    A treasure hunt adventure sounds like so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great starts Evalina - meerkat is going to be really cute - and good progress on your Hallowe'en piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to know the rest of what the marriage one says. - Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for tagging me, Evalina! I answered your 11 questions on my blog.
    http://debbiescrossstitch.blogspot.com/2012/07/ive-been-tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the first one! Just gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Cheercat one is really cute. It looks like you're making a lot of progress on the Halloween one to. It makes me want Halloween candy when I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done on the stitching front ... were you listening to audio then ??? coz I certainly can't read and stitch at the same time heheheh
    love the answers to your questions too :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your WIPs look great, Evalina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for tagging me. I've saved the questions and will post answers some time next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.