- 'A Good Marriage' by Lizzie Kate
- and since I was on a very cheerful mood, I decided to stitch 'Festive Cheerkat'
when he is done he will look like this:
And, of course, I was working a little on the 'Halloween House'
1. Rain or Snow?
Rain. I love the sound of the rain, I love my umbrella and I absolutely love my 'free' car wash. Don't get me wrong, I like snow too - when I'm in warm indoors stitching or cuddling with a book.
2. Are you in any SAL's?
Yep, 'Halloween House', 'Computer Catastrophes' and 'Shore Patrol'
3. How many WIP do you have on the go?
I do not know exactly... I think over 30...
4. Do you do any other crafts other than stitching? (ie: beading, scrapbooking, knitting, etc)
I knit sometimes
5. Do you watch sports? Have a favourite sport?
Heavy weight boxing, winter Olympics
6. Are you active? Have a workout program, bike, run etc.?
Not really, I hike sometimes and stitch a lot.
7. Favourite genre of music? (ie: rock, country, blues, etc)
I love jazz, blues, rock and classic , Mozart is my favourite.
8. What type of cell phone do you have?
9. Smallest project you've ever done?
O, it would be one of ornaments
10. Largest project you've ever done?
Frederick the Literate I think...
11. How long have you been blogging?
Rules for this game are simple, you answer the 11 questions asked and then you tag eleven more bloggers and ask them 11 questions of your choice.
Here are my 11 questions:
- What projects do you like to stitch - big or small?
- What is your favorite fabric?
- How many cross stitching books do you have?
- What is your favorite cross stitching magazine?
- What time of the day do you do most of the stitching?
- Does your significant other supports your stitching hobby?
- Do you collect stash or just buying supplies for the current project?
- What is your favorite drink after five?
- Do you listen to music, audio books or TV while stitching or just to the sounds of nature?
- Do you have any live plants in your home?
- What do you like to read? (Adventure, romance, mystery, non-fiction etc.) Books or magazines?
- Stitch Bitch
- Jo who can't think of a clever nickname