Tuesday, November 5, 2013

New start

I can believe it, I was enabled! And I thought that I have a strong will and will not start any new projects until my Halloween House is done. Well,  SoCal Debbie had a link on her site to a lovely SAL 'Positive Thinking'.  Absolutely lovely chart and absolutely free and it is design in a few languages. I looked and looked and kept scrolling and kept looking and before I knew it, I was printing all three parts. I did not stop there... like an addict I went to my stash cabinet, found the fabric and the floss and a little scrolling frame - I was set! Did I stop there? Nope! Stitch after stitch I made my new start...


So long my friends,
Evalina

19 comments:

  1. The Halloween House will get done. Enjoy the new start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so pretty! Makes me want to do some more cross-stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happens to the best of us, lol. I have the SAL on my to-do list also, but I haven't actually started it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful border and lovely stitching. Yes sometimes we have to stitch what speaks to us. I had to smile when reading you went and gathered all the supplies and started stitching. Good for you!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  5. if it makes you happy by all means stitch! i think the sampler is lovely and may join you in stitching this - Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fall in love with it too and begun to stich it.:) Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was hard to resist this SAL!!! I fell for it too & need to stitch part 3 :) Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un tres beau debut bonne soiree Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I hadn't seen this SAL. Thank you for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great I am just stitching the third part and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Очень красивое начало,удачи.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks good - I am stitching that this weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome new start Evalina. I can't believe that the starting bug has left me. I want to actually finish stuff.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like that, a new start, maybe i should join u! Aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.