Monday, November 4, 2013

New week, new friend and more progress on Halloween House

I love my morning walks with Frosty. Today we were blessed with a beautiful sunrise. Despite chilliness (14° F) we had a great time.



Cheerful and happy I dived in into my inbox and there it was - an offer from Nancy from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe. How could I resist a free chart and beautiful floss? I did not now how to order so I sent her email and in the mean time links from her blog directed me to eBay. Believe me, today is not a good day to shop on eBay (well, at least for me)! There was a battle that ended up in a new friendship. From now on I'm buying directly from Nancy.

My weekend also wasn't bad. I was working on the Halloween House and even made a progress! And I finished 'The good house' too!


So long my friends,
Evalina

16 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture you have shared.
    Nancy is a really terrific woman. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the amazing Halloween house..such cool colours. Yup; Nancy is one of a kind that's for sure xxx I love her dyed threads etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bel avancement c'est tres beau bravo Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. HH looks absolutely amazing on that fabric Evalina. Your almost done.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house is wonderful! Stay warm-that sounds very cold to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful sunrise! I can't believe your temp is only 14 degrees. Great progress on the Halloween House too. I love Nancy's floss and designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this vibrant design!! Fabulous update :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halloween House looks great! The scenery looks so beautiful for your walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halloween House is coming along really good. It was fun to stitch it with you and others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright colors.:) Wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Halloween House looks fabulous! I love ordering directly from Nancy too. She is so friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Halloween House looks great! I think that all that filling in with different colors can be so hard to do! Beautiful picture, would love to see some new Frosty pictures.
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Halloween House looks fab! Loving it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.