Monday, March 23, 2015

Blogging A to Z Challenge - Theme Reveal

Another April and another challenge. Yeah, I'm doing this again... In the past we had travel to many beautiful and exotic places, we checked on Egyptian Gods and Goddessess. This year I will tell you all about my heroes, mentors and idols that I admire. Some of them are real persons and some are characters from books and movies. I think that by the end of the challenge you will know me pretty well...

So long my friends,
Evalina

9 comments:

  1. Oh how fun Evalina - I look forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your past April posts, so looking forward to this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool theme. Curious to see who you picked.

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great theme, very inspirational! Looking forward to finding out more about you and your heroes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading your A to Z posts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poland! Hello from Hungary :) Looking forward to hearing about your heroes!

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary - Epics from A to Z
    MopDog - The crazy thing about Hungarians...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that you mention it... Oh look, a kuvasz! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.