Sunday, April 4, 2010

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !!!


 All  I need to know  I  learned from the Easter Bunny!

  • Don't  put all your eggs in one basket.
  • Everyone  needs a friend who is all ears.
  • There's no such thing as too much candy. 
  •  All  work and no play can make you a basket case. 
  •  Everyone  is entitled to a bad hare day. 
  •  Let  happy thoughts multiply like rabbits. 
  •  Some body parts should be floppy. 
  •  Keep  your paws off of other people's jelly beans.  
  •  Good  things come in small, sugar coated packages. 
  •  The  grass is always greener in someone else's  basket. 
  •  To  show your true colours, you have to come out of the shell. 
  •  The  best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
  Happy  Easter!  

1 comment:

  1. Hello , I'm still making my Pink Saturday visits. Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Love your pink post!
    Blessings, Shirl
    Shirls Rose Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments. They mean a world to me, keep me inspired and motivated.